Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

New Year New Resolution

When I was young I used to love to keep a journal.  I loved to document each little thing I was doing.  I would save little cards, programs, stickers, all kinds of little things.

I don't know what happened but when I went to college I just stopped.  I guess I got busy with school work so I stopped journaling.  It's sad to think about all the things that have happened in my life and there is no record of it!!  So sad!

Well, I was watching one of my favorite shows the other day, Studio 5.  They did a segment with a photographer that said she was choosing a photo for each day of the year and that was going to be her journal.  How fun is that?

I decided to try it.  I may not do it everyday but most days this year I'm going to just choose a photo and write a short note about what we were doing that day.  It should be fun and by the end of the year I'll have a whole journal of what we did.

So here goes!  Here's my photo for January 1, 2017



This is myself and my hubby Todd.  We spent the New Years holiday at my father in law's cabin at Bear Lake.  We love to go there and spend time and relax together as a family.  On New Years Day the snow was so beautiful!

Here's to a new year and a new resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment