Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Feb. 23, 2017 Ethan's 16th Party

Happy 16th Birthday Ethan!!

(A little late!)


Sam, Hugh, Ethan, Aries, Easton, Dalan
So in January at Tate's birthday party Ethan mentioned how disappointed he was last fall that we didn't do something special for his 16th birthday.  I felt HORRIBLE!!!  I remembered asking him what he wanted to do for his birthday but we never came up with a plan.  We made him a cake and bought him a nice watch and called it good.  Or so I thought!

Well, I decided to throw him a surprise party in February.

We love to watch the show, "American Ninja Worrier" together as a family.  On the show amazing athletes compete in crazy obstacle courses.

A new local gym built one of these obstacle courses so I thought he and his friends would have so much fun playing at the gym for his party.

We invited a few friends and took Ethan to the gym and they had a ball!  Oh my goodness it was fun!  Who knew teenage boys could have so much fun playing!

The Warp Wall is a favorite from the show.  It's about 14 feet high and quite the challenge.  Ethan was able to do it after about 3 tries.





We all had a great time and I guess I need to do a better job celebrating each of my children's birthdays!!
Happy Birthday Kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment