Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine

Valentine!


It's not too late to make valentines!  Every year I try to make a little valentine for each of my kids to let them know how much I love them.  I never spend much but it's amazing how much they love them.

I've been playing around with my photo editing program so I decided to use some of the crazy settings it has.  I think the kids will think it's funny.  Especially the one I turned all pink and orange.  I just chose a picture of me with each of my kids.  I have to say, it took me a long time to find photos of just me and each kid.  I guess I need to take more of those!  After I found the pictures I just started playing around with each photo.  Here's how they turned out:


They each say, "I'm a 'Sucker' for you!"  with a little personal message too.  I just printed them out on white card stock and then mounted them on colored card stock. Super Easy!!


I'm sure the kids are going to love them!  Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment: