Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Snickerdoodles with Carrot Cake M&M's



Guess what!  I LOVE M&M's!!  Really I do.  My favorite are Peanut M&M's.  I just can't get enough of them.  So, when the holidays roll around I'm always looking to see what new flavors they have come up with.  Well, guess what I found the other day...Carrot Cake M&M's!!  Have you seen them?


They are white chocolate M&M's that taste like Carrot Cake.  They are super sweet so grab a glass of milk with them!  I thought they would be yummy in a cookie.  I decided to put them in a snickerdoodle cookie because I thought the cinnamon would be great with them.  I was right!  Super delicious!!


Just use your favorite snickerdoodle recipe and mix in the M&M's right before you bake them.  I used a recipe from one of my favorite bloggers.  You can find it here.  (She always has fabulous ideas so spend some time on her site!!)

These cookies turned out so soft and yummy!  So, go grab some Carrot Cake M&M's before they are gone.  I like to grab a few bags and put them in the freezer so I can enjoy them year round!  (Now you know my secret!)  ENJOY!!







3 comments:

  1. do you have a special snickerdoodle recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, I use the one here
    http://lilluna.com/recipe-tip-of-the-week-food-tutorial-snickerdoodles/
    It's from one of my favorite bloggers.

    Thanks for reading my blog! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to search for this flavor. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete